The Volz Group manufactures a wide range of tube coupling components in carbon steel and stainless steel in house, such as: tube couplings, adaptors, hosetails and ferrules to the hydraulic industry as well as balls to the ball valve industry. Materials used: stainless steel (e.g. 316TI), various carbon steels as well as custom specific requirements.
Our exclusive authorised sales office Turkey serves customer demands with local warehouse:
Volz Hidrolik Pnömatik Müh. Ltd. Sti.
Orta mahalle Ankara caddesi
Tunalar Plaza No:2/5
Tel: +90 216 507 23 07
Faks: +90 216 379 79 43
Proven: our stainless steel range in 1.4571 (316Ti)
Hosetails, ferrules and adapters, as well as 24° DIN cutting ring couplings and 37° flared tube (JIC) couplings
• Compatible with most makes of hose
• Certified by DNV, Lloyds, TÜV and others
• Large portfolio available from stock
• Special parts deliverable at short notice thanks to in-house production "Made in Germany"
• 3.1 documentation – 100 % traceability (subject to a charge)
• 1.4571-(316TI) – top quality stainless steel for optimum performance
Low-friction stainless steel nuts
• Considerably reduced tightening torques compared to bright stainless steel nuts
• Simple, reliable assembly without cold welding
• Can be reassembled at least 8 times
• Less risk of leaks
• L to S-series
• L and S-series
• Dimensions 6 to 42 mm pipe outer diameter
• 1 bar opening pressure as standard
• Other opening pressures upon request
• Proven design
• Compact design
• Viton seal (internals)
• Special seals upon request
• Optimised throughflow values
Volz Gruppe GmbH
Phone: +49 7426 939-550
Fax: +49 7426 939-100
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.